Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I saw a bright light...I thought we were on

Sure, Keith Richards may have mixed his father's ashes with cocaine and snorted it, but he's still one of the people I'd like to meet before I die. Don't you think it would be awesome to have a beer with Keith Richards? Sure, I'd probably have two beers and then stop due to tipsiness and he'd be on his 8th bottle of tequila, but I bet he's a hoot. I've always liked the Rolling Stones and I think I generally am more fascinated by guitarists than lead singers...I mean, c'mon, if you could choose to hang out with Slash or Axl, you'd pick Slash, right? I bet Keith's brain is so pickled that he tells some crazy stories then forgets all about it 30 seconds later. And I bet if you're really nice to him, he'll give you, like, a car just for being fun. Keith Richards rules.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about him snorting the ashes yesterday... that is wild! I just wonder if he could coherently get through one story while you had your beer...

8:40 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ewww, we were just talking about Keith Richards here! Yuk. ( I sound like my 3 year old!)
I would have to say that I would rather hang out with Axl, he intrigues me. What is he up to, by the way?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Axl would be fascinating, absolutely. Isn't he trying to get the band back together? But I have a feeling dudes like Keith and Slash are slightly less full of themselves so they might be more fun. But I could be totally wrong about that.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home