Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The paw paw patch

We had to get to work early today because the PC network is having some problems. So I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee and contemplating what I'll do when the computers come back up, while J is probably ripping his hair out, doing 80 things at once and fielding irate phone calls from teachers and staff. There's a lot to be said for not having responsibility for an entire system of computers. Word.

I saw on the news this morning that the pollen counts in some parts of the country are like 50 times what they normally are. That is crazy. Not that I needed another reason to avoid the outdoors, but that's kind of frightening. I keep picturing bumblebees buzzing around with loads of pollen the size of jumbo marshmallows attached to their legs. Bumblebees, always defying physics.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I heard that about the pollen count, too! It is crazy! May be why I am popping Claritin D like candy! Ha, ha, just kidding, i do not abuse drugs.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Even I (who normally don't have to take allergy pills...unless I want to take a nap) took a Claritin this morning. And it's not even as bad here as it is down south. I don't know how you guys are doing it down there!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home