Thursday, April 12, 2007

I sit and listen to them by myself

I liked Lost last night. I had a feeling Juliet was up to something, but I was getting lulled into trusting her just like Jack. And then WHAMMO! She's a spy just like the rest of them. Do you think the Others ever get tired of lying, deceiving and back-stabbing? And do the Losties ever get tired of being gullible doofuses? I sure hope that by the end of the series, somebody finally decides to listen to Sayid because he's really the only one that doesn't have his head up his butt.

It's a good thing something good was on tv last night because I needed the distraction--we came home from work and the Wubby J. had gotten his poo all over the place. I think it got stuck to his fur and he was probably just doing his normal patroling of the house, but, man, what a mess that was. As much as I love carpet, sometimes I think hardwood floors are much superior when it comes to cleaning. Plus, I still like to slide across the computer room floor in my socks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up with Jack? Does he just foolishly trust her, or is he working with the Others now?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, I hadn't thought that he might be working with them! Cause it sure seems like they got to Locke, so they could have gotten to Jack, too. I was thinking he was just a clueless doof, but that's a good idea.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Gah, I hadn't thought of that about Locke either. This show really hurts my brain.

Maybe I should just get dirt floors. You never have to clean those at all.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we opted for the faux wood laminate in the baby's room so that we can keep it clean easier. It will be easier to wipe up spills etc, and we can just swiffer up all the pet hair that will find its way in there, even if the pets don't!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home