Friday, April 20, 2007

We're all models west of the Allegheny

I only slept about four hours last night because I was feeling sick. Sweet merciful crap. I'm having one of those mornings where I'm so tired, I feel nauseous. But I'm sure it'll start to improve soon. It seems like (most of the time) if I can drag myself into work when I wake up feeling bad, I usually start to feel better around 10 a.m. Which leads me to the conclusion that I should have a job that starts at 10 a.m.. I need to get on that.

I loved 30 Rock last night with all the Cleveland references. I can assure you that Cleveland isn't that nice, although I think it's a very cool town. But then I heard the clip of Alec Baldwin yelling at his daughter on an answering machine this morning, and I'm starting to wonder if he's a sociopath, too. Is there some sort of mosquito bug going around that's making everyone crazy? What the heck?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it's now well after 10. Are you feeling better?

It really is upsetting how crazy everyone's being lately.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I definitely feel more awake now. I just wish I could drink some caffeine to keep me awake, but alas.

April is National Crazy Month, I think.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home