Thursday, April 26, 2007

No more rhymes now, I mean it

I actually slept until 5:45 this morning! Success! I might actually be alert enough today to perform basic tasks like inserting food into my mouth and brushing my hair. Last couple days, I've probably looked homeless with my raggedy hair and food stains on my clothes.

So I thought Lost was excellent last night. That opening joke with Hurley shooting the flare gun cracked me up, and it just got better from there. I have no idea what's up with that island with the Russian coming back to life, men's sperm counts being so high, etc... but it was lots of fun to watch. And I really hope Juliet figures out a way to save Sun because after I saw her get all bad*#% on Jin's mother, I totally want her to live so she can kick more hiney later. Right on, sister. Rock on with your bad self.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anybody want a peanut?

So what did you think of the very end of Lost- no survivors???

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know! What the heck is she talking about? Are they all dead? Was she just lying? I'm so confused and intrigued!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home