Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Buddy

My desk chair used to rock backwards, but when I came in yesterday, it just froze in place. This is going to seriously undermine my attempts to get any work done today, as I have found that I get my best ideas when I lean back, stretch my arms up and yell "Hiawatha!"

I enjoyed Heroes last night although (as always) I had no idea what anybody was talking about. Can somebody clear up for me why Linderman and Mrs. Petrelli want New York City to blow up? And why did Linderman kidnap Micah? I'm mostly just excited to see what happens in the last couple episodes. They've been building up to this explosion for months now, and they better not disappoint. Not that I think they will, mind you...sometimes I just feel the need to make useless threats against people who will never hear them. Like, sometimes I say "You better watch it, Scott Baio, or I'll sic my dogs on you." And I don't even have a dog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you have against Scott Baio?

I think that there is still a lot of stuff up in the air that they're waiting to answer. Like Mrs. Petrelli's power and what she has to do with Linderman (maybe he's their dad?). I'm actually kind of curious to see what he wants with Micah. I couldn't care less about DL and Nikki but I like Micah.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles in Charge reference I presume?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I actually have nothing against Scott Baio. It's Chachi I can't stand. But, yeah, how hilarious was Buddy on Charles in Charge? Loved that show.

I wish Heroes would finally just resolve this Nikki/Jessica thing so we can move on. Maybe if we're really lucky, she'll get killed in the explosion and Micah will survive.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, her acting in general is starting to bug me.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm starting to think they keep her on the show just to have a hot chick in the cast.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home