Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gastrointestinal distress

I gotta say, it's hard to blame Sawyer for throttling Locke's dad. The guy really was asking for it. I'm sure that, philosophically, all human life is worthwhile even if the person is acting like a toad, but when you're talking about fictional characters like that guy, I say choke him until his eyes pop out. I'm certainly not going to try to talk you out of it, Sawyer. I don't really understand what's going on with Locke and the Others, but I'm very intrigued by what Naomi was telling the castaways about their flight. And, I must admit, I'm about ready to kick Jack in the nuts if he doesn't start being nice again. He's been sorta a-hole-rrific this year, and he's getting on my nerves.

Oooh, and before Lost came on, I watched another episode of the show on TLC about the clinic for morbidly obese people in New York. Wow. For some reason, I cannot turn the channel when it comes on even though I really want to. I'm still trying to figure out how a person gets to be 600 pounds. I believe around 400 pounds, I would re-evaluate my eating habits, that's all I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home