Friday, May 04, 2007

Mmmm...Orange Julius

The part in The Office last night when Michael was sitting in his office and Jan was listening to his voicemail message had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in months. The look in his eyes was so funny and the way he was mumbling "Dinner...maybe Italian...," man, that had me crying I was laughing so hard. I have to see if that clip is on nbc.com today because I'm quite sure I could watch that 50 times and never get tired of it. I'd also like to mention that I wish our bathroom at work was as nice as the ladies room at Dunder Mifflin. A loveseat and a chair? I'd be willing to get the cha-cha every day if it meant I could hang out in there for a while.

I'm pretty psyched it's Friday. Tomorrow is Nephew #5's first birthday so it'll be fun to see him. I can't believe he's already one. These second kids seem to grow up even quicker than the first round of nephews did. I assume that's because I'm not paying as much attention to them since there are so many now. Sad but true.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved how Jim was practically asleep on the couch in the ladies room!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That was good. That thing with Creed was so creepy though--that guy is getting more and more disturbing the more they show him.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creed really is a creepy guy but he definitely gives the show a totally different dimension. Some of the stuff they do is just genius, like how Jim got Dwight to realize who the guy in the sketch was.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creed is pretty sketchy- he just kept saying "I don't see what the problem is" about the flasher.
Michael trying to talk Angela into buying underwear was pretty good too :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I really liked the first scene with Dwight and Jim talking about demerits. They need to do more about Jim being the second in command.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home