Thursday, May 17, 2007

In Italian, it's pronounced "Wubbissimo!"

I had to come into work late today to take the Wubby J. Meow-Meow to the vet's. He wasn't acting like his normal, exuberant, ankle-swiping self this morning. Instead of running up and down the stairs with me, he just curled up into a ball and lay down in a corner. And he wouldn't eat or drink and he had gunk coming out of his eyes, so we called the vet right away and got an appointment. The vet said he had a fever, and it's probably just a general bacterial infection, so we'll see how the little guy responds to his antibiotics. I can tell you one thing for sure: he was really unhappy with me for taking him to the vet's. I hate that look of hurt reproach in his eyes. I kept trying to tell him it was for his own good, but he wouldn't hear it. Poor cat. Our relationship would be so much smoother if he understood English.

Oh, and Lost was good last night! I really hope Charlie survives. Why can't they kill Kate instead?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was nearly in tears about Charlie!

Do you think Juliette knew that there were people in that station?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, he did a really good acting job last night. The way he decided to sacrifice himself for Claire and Aaron was really touching. I don't know about Juliette. I definitely don't trust her, but since she said she hadn't been there, she may not have known people were there.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home