Friday, May 11, 2007

Smiling suppresses the gag reflex

When Andy Bernard fell into Lake Scranton last night, I laughed so hard I snotted on myself. Man, that was great. And I was so proud of our Pam! That took some cajones to walk on hot coals, and her speech to Jim was very sweet. Of course, if I was Karen in that situation, I would have to immediately whomp on her, but it was a good speech nonetheless. Earl and Scrubs were also very entertaining last night. All in all, a delightful evening of comedy. Of course, then we were on our way to work this morning and I noticed gas is up to $3.16 a gallon and that completely harshed my buzz. $3.16. I know that rationally they're not connected, but how can we be spending hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq and I can't get cheap gas? Argh!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, gas is getting nuts. Of course I'm not going to tell you how much it is where I live. {cough}{cough} $2.79 {cough}{cough}. I'm not looking forward to L.A. in June. I have to rent a car and I'm sure gas will be close to $4 by then.

Pam was so great last night! That that shot of Michael talking about Andy disappearing and you can see Andy floating away in the background was priceless.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

$2.79? You guys are so lucky! I find it physically painful to pay over $3 a gallon for gas. Poor Californians.

And how Angela was like "What? I can't hear what you're saying, Andy" was great. I just hope somebody found him before they left :)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tvguide.com mentioned that shouldn't the documentary team get Andy out of the water? Dude, I want to watch the episode again.

Currently gas in LA is around $3.60.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Good grief, $3.60. That is insane.

I laughed that the crew didn't get Andy out of the water. Heh, I still think about that and laugh.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The war IS why you can't get cheap gas...the pumps are paying for it.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home