Thursday, May 24, 2007

My belly is bloated and distended

Ergh, I was so sick yesterday with the intestinal distress. I don't know if I ate something or caught a stomach bug or what, but I was just miserable. I'll spare you the gory details, but, suffice it to say, it was a festival of pain. And the weird thing was that Wubby J. was throwing up yesterday morning, too. I've got to stop eating his food.

I thought Lost's finale was so good last night! So sad about Charlie, but the ending was crazy! The flash-forward with Jack was confusing for a while, but it's really got me wondering why he regretted leaving the island so much. I'd still be happy to be near a McDonald's no matter what. But I don't really understand why Ben was so vague with Jack about not using the phone. If he was really that worried about this other group of people finding the island, just say so. Use details, man! You're not going to convince anybody with those cryptic statements. Geesh. And I was so happy that Sayid, Bernard and Jin made it. I was worried about them for a while. Although I'm pretty sure Sawyer has snapped. He's like eight kinds of crazy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me crazy but I kind of like Sawyer as a bad ass. At least now he's a bad ass who cares about people. So he's fighting *for* them and not against them.

Don't eat cat food, Ann.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That's true about Sawyer. When he killed Locke's dad, the guy was really asking for it. I doubt I could have strangled someone like that, but I would have wanted to.

Did I ever tell you how my brother would torment my sister by licking the cat food fork? My sister would go "Ewwww!" and be so disgusted, and Steve just loved it. Sicko.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for Sawyer killing Tom, well, Jack said he was going to do it himself anyway, so other than Bernard, I don't think anyone else will mind that Tom is dead.

I liked the reunion of Alex and Danielle "Let's tie up your fake father now". I don't know if I could have kept watching the show if Sayid died. Charlie was upsetting enough, but he was pretty funny while he was down in the looking glass station. Penny didn't seem quite as excited as I would have thought for someone who has been searching for YEARS.

Who died in Jack's "flash forward"???

Do you think the people on the ship are on the up and up or do you think Ben was for real on this one? But Ann is right, if he's really worried, a few more details might have helped!

Jack and Juliette's kiss didn't look like a first kiss to me...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I didn't mind too much that Tom died either. He was a jerk to poor Walt. I am totally curious to find out whose funeral that was that Jack went to. I can't think of any character that would make sense for that. And I'm not sure about the people on the freighter...they probably will turn out to be bad, but I'd still be happy to get off the island.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home