Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sigma Chi rules!

I pretty much slept like a log last night, which was sa-weet, but then I had this dream before I woke up that J and I were at a campground, and Gary Busey was there getting trashed with some stripper, but that made me and J decide that playing drinking games sounded like fun, so we were doing shots and ultimately passed out. This isn't like my normal dreams at all. This sounds like the fantasy of a 22-year-old frat boy. And, I'm telling you right now, if reincarnation is real, the LAST thing I want to come back as is a frat boy. I liked college too much to spend it working on my alcohol tolerance. Seriously, those dudes can drink like 40 beers in a night. That takes work and effort. I personally think it's just easier to read a book. That's all I'm saying.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's an interesting dream. I wouldn't want to come back as a frat boy either.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me feel a little better about the really bizarre dreams that I've been having lately! And surprising, they are not baby related, just REALLY weird!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Do tell, Katie. What's the weirdest one you can remember?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I had one that had something to do with Silence of the Lambs. I was helping Clarice solve the crime and we were in the guy's house about to catch him, but I kept messing stuff up, so we were pretty much going to get killed. And its not like I just watched that movie yesterday...

The weirdest one I had about the baby was right after they diagnosed me with GD- I had the baby but he came out looking like a 1 year old, but he was actually an infant.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a nightmare last night and Freddy Kruger was in it. Not sure where that came from 'cause I haven't seen a Nightmare on Elm Street movie in years.

My friend Becky used to have recurring dreams about Nick Nolte.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Nick Nolte is one scary dude.

Interesting about Silence of the Lambs and Nightmare on Elm Street. Did these movies imprint on you guys because you saw them at such impressionable ages? I think that happened to me with Poltergeist.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Poltergiest when I was really young too!

I'm such a baby now, I can't watch scary movies anymore.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poltergeist DEFINITELY had an impact on me. I still get chills sometimes when I think about it.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home