Friday, February 29, 2008

I am your density

Argh! I fell asleep during Lost last night! One minute, I'm sitting on the couch and Desmond is holding the dying communications officer, then the next thing I know some woman is telling Eli Stone that his case is being retried. Son of a monkey's uncle. Did anybody get to see the end? I wonder if I can watch it online. Anyway, I did like the parts I saw. Personally, I find time travel to be pretty preposterous, but that story with Desmond was quite action-packed and fun to watch. But I just know something big happened at the end, and I missed it. Hot buttered rum.

We have discovered that Lil J enjoys it when you touch and rub his nose, and he's a big fan of songs about monkeys and weasels. But who isn't?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WATCH IT ONLINE!!! It's too much to describe. Seriously. Don't even read the recaps until you've watched it.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, so too much happened to sum up? Intriguing!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me Ann, so don't feel so bad.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just watched it on abc.com while Lil J sleeps. That was a very romantic ending, but I'm confused by the message in Faraday's journal. That is so Lost.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was weird about Faraday's journal. This show better pay off in a big way.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope in the end it really makes sense and you can look back and go, "so that's why...".

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home