Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Great Wakkorati

It's snowing like a mother right now. And the weatherman is saying it's going to turn into freezing rain in a couple hours. I'm very annoyed that our employer didn't close today. I mean, sure, I don't have to go, but I'm irritated on J's behalf. I wonder if that made him feel better when he was out shoveling the three inches of snow off the driveway in the bitter cold while I sat in here on the warm couch in my jammies. I'm guessing probably not.

Lil J has been such a hoot the last week or so. He's been smiling and cooing a lot. He especially gets a kick out of it when you make fart noises at him. This should not come as a surprise really. Both my and J's families are famous for our intestinal theatrics. Lil J may not know it, but he's genetically engineered to make more gas than a country in the Middle East. He's so lucky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liam always gave great belly laughs for puking sounds...the louder the better. Babies are weird.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Puking sounds? I'm going to try that!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home