Monday, January 28, 2008

Something suddenly came up

My Mom came to town yesterday, so we took Lil J to the mall and had a delightful time. He only cried when he got hungry, but once he got some milk, he was back to his normal self (which includes a lot of looking around and making faces that seem to say "I'm not quite sure what you people think you're doing, but I'm willing to withhold judgment...FOR NOW."). I was happy to get out and get some fresh mall air (mmm...Cinnabon) and Mom got to see her 8th grandson AND go to Yankee Candle, so everybody won.

Did I mention that we got a new tv last week? It's one of those wide-screens, and we've found that it sometimes stretches the picture a little horizontally. And I am loving it!! Seeing the blonde girl on Chuck looking like a size 8 instead of 2 is so making me feel better about this extra baby weight. Thank you, Samsung.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Getting out and about definitely helps. I was so happy when my mom would come by and take me and Logan for lunch.

10:54 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

He's such a little Stewie Griffin! :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Fun! I agree, getting out of the house is definitely a good thing, even to walk around the block...but you have a real winter there! :) I was on maternity leave in Sept, Oct and Nov, so it was very mild weather.

I have been really wanting a new flat screen tv!!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home