Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I get older, but they stay the same age

I've discovered it's practically impossible to watch an entire two-hour movie all the way through when you've got a 5-week-old, but I managed to see Pan's Labyrinth yesterday (over the course of 7 hours). What a bizarre but cool movie. I really liked it, but it was another one of those where I was sitting there watching certain scenes thinking "This is obviously a symbol of something, but I have no idea what." And that kind of cluelessness is why I never got an advanced degree in English.

It's all snowy and freezing outside right now. I had thought about going to CVS today, but I think Lil J and I will stay inside and discuss radical politics instead. Down with the man!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just keep livin' man. L-I-V-I-N"

I really like Pan's Labyrinth and yes I was thinking there was probably something I was missing.

Stay in and enjoy the warmth!

11:58 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Woo hoo!! Dazed and Confused!! One of my favorite movies!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home