Tuesday, January 08, 2008

You bag of mostly water

I believe I slept from about 12:30 to 3:15 last night, then spent the rest of it taking care of Lil J. At some point, I'm going to start showing signs of this sleep deprivation. Like, I figure that once I start driving around town again, I'll be hallucinating and wind up in a parking lot downtown claiming that the seagulls are after me. But it's funny how tired you can be and not really realize it when you're mostly sitting on the couch all day staring at a baby. I do get a disproportionate amount of glee watching How Clean Is Your House on BBC America, I've noticed. That is a disturbing yet hilarious show. I can only assume that these people have serious psychological problems that make them hoard stuff like that, but as long as I don't have to live with them, I don't mind saying that I enjoy watching them be humiliated on not one but two continents. Do you think the British will request reruns of American Gladiator for the BBC? I'm guessing no.

6 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

I love How Clean Is Your House! Eric and I watch it all the time. Those people are utterly disgusting! I nearly puke every time Aggie and Kim stick their hands in the "fat on the cooker" and then smell it! Those two ladies do have wonderful tips on cleaning. My favorite is using dishwasher soap to clean the drip pans on the stove. It's fantastic.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, great show.

I hope you don't have too many seagull hallucinations. Those aren't fun.

I'm sorry about the game last night.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I like their advice to use mayo to get stickers off things. Genius!

That game blew.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with that show. As I was home with Eva Cate- I had this fear that I would end up like that one day!

You guys won't let that happen, now will you?

11:57 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

I don't know this show! I need tips, pass them on!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

We won't let you wind up on that show, Ashley, I promise!

Beth, it's on BBC America every weekday at 3, but I saw that they're doing a marathon of shows this coming Sunday afternoon, too, so I hope you can catch it at some point.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home