Thursday, January 24, 2008

The case of the disappearing spitwad

So yesterday I was holding Lil J in my lap so that he was facing me, and after making one of those scrunchy "I'm about to poop, toot or spew" faces, he let out a big ol' spit up. I saw it come out of his mouth, but when I went to wipe it up (with the hem of my sweatshirt because I'm classy like that), I couldn't find it anywhere. His sleeper wasn't wet, it wasn't on my pants, and even the chair and carpet were clean. So I figure one of three things happened: either Lil J sucked it back up (because he's a boy and is therefore innately disgusting when it comes to his bodily fluids), it was intercepted by aliens, or I fell asleep while it dried and never realized it. Very strange. But if it turns out all of his spit-ups disappear like this, I'm not going to complain. In fact, I'd request his poops do the same. Word.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance the Wubby ate the spit up? Sounds gross, but baby spit up is a delicacy in our house...

Otherwise, I wish I had disappearing spit up... Logan is such a puker!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ewww, that's pretty nasty! ...but also entirely possible. I guess it is mostly milk after all. You realize I'm surrounded by boys and animals in this house? Gross, all of 'em.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Our cat *loved* licking up breast milk spit up. It was pretty gross. She's gotten less interested in hanging around underneath him now that he eats regular old people food. :)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home