Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feel the burn

I'm so excited that Lost is back on tonight. While it stinks that there won't be many episodes this season, it's so much better than watching ultimate cage fighting. Cause, really, when J turns on the UFC, I really have nothing to say when he asks "If you don't want to watch this, what else is on?" So then I watch idiots beat each other into higher states of idiocy, and that makes me feel disappointed in myself.

Lil J was up from about 1:30 to 4:45 last night. But that means he'll nap a lot today, right? Right?!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to hoping that he sleeps alot! :-p

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhere around 6-8 weeks is when we started wrapping Logan in the Miracle Blanket at night. I know it seems like a little straight jacket, but it definitely helped him sleep better.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm going to do that tonight with the blanket then. I just have to remember to do it BEFORE his arms start flailing.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home