Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby corn

My mother-in-law gave us some pictures that were taken in December, and even though it was just a couple months ago and you'd think I'd still remember it, I kept catching myself looking at the pictures and thinking "Ahhh, those were good times." I'm an idiot. But, listen, do me a favor and check out the following image:

Is this really what my nose looks like? It's huge! Wow, I had always thought my nose was more wide than long, but I'm going to have to rethink that. Doesn't Lil J look cute though? This was when he was a few days old and had the jaundice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

*crickets*

So I guess this means my nose is that big. That's cool. I remember reading that one's nose keeps growing throughout one's life, so that could explain it. Also explains why so many grandpas have the large schnozz.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Your nose is not big!

And Lil J is very cute and I think he looks a lot like you, so take that!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What! You're crazy! Your nose is not big!

Lil J looks like he just got back from vacation in Hawaii! Cutie!

3:18 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Your nose is not big!! And, you can't judge pictures of yourself that soon after you give birth, anyway! I couldn't see my ankles for weeks and still gag when I see the picture my MIL took on our front porch the day we brought EH home from the hospital...didn't I just say you shouldn't judge yourself? :)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home