Monday, February 04, 2008

Nasty, Jimbo, Stink and Jumbo

Ahh, what a gratifying Super Bowl. I really didn't want the Patriots to win because I was so darn sick of hearing about how "wonderful" and "perfect" they were. Gag! So it was quite satisfying to watch the Giants pull off the win. And Lil J seemed to enjoy his first Super Bowl, too. He started crying when the Patriots scored their 4th quarter touchdown and then stopped when the Giants went ahead again, so I believe I have taught him well. My work here is done. I thought the commercials were good, too. My favorites were the Macy's balloon Coke ads and the E-Trade talking baby. And the one with Justin Timberlake getting hit in the 'nads repeatedly was pretty good, too. Punk.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the E-Trade adds and the Pepsi add where everyone was falling asleep. But overall, not really that impressed.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Bud Light commercials aren't as funny as they used to be, that's for sure.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually didn't like the E-Trade baby. I did like the various Bridgestone ads though, especially where the guy nearly misses hitting Richard Simmons. That cracked me up.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked the Bridgestone ads too! I only liked the Justin ad when he was hit in the head with the TV; I liked the Dad's face.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Is it just me or does anybody else secretly like Richard Simmons? He seems to want to really help people, and he's willing to laugh at himself.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home