Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm A god; I'm not THE God

Well, it's finally happened--I've seen all the episodes of How Clean Is Your House on BBCAmerica. Sad. Now I've got to find something else to watch at 3:00. I tried watching Guiding Light yesterday, but that was just excruciating. They seriously expect me to be down with Harley stealing her niece's fiance? That's just gross. I need to either develop a taste for Hell Date on BET or get a hobby. I wonder how good I'd be at macrame. Huh.

Anyway, I'm excited to watch Lost tonight. I need to remember to record it even though I'm planning to watch it because last week Lil J cried through a lot of it, so I had to guess at the dialogue. It was kind of like watching a mime but far less annoying. You know, if more mimes looked like Hurley or Jack, people wouldn't punch them so much, I'm sure of it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've become addicted to TNT the days that I'm home. I could do without Charmed, but I'm totally caught up on ER and am now really liking Law and Order.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groundhog Day! Why didn't I watch that on Saturday? I read something online about people who are addicted to Game Show Network. Mostly they love the old game shows and even have fan sites dedicated. Weird.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'll have to check out those channels. I think we get Game Show Network.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you just been watching Groundhog Day a lot or do you feel like you are in Groundhog Day since your days are so similar right now?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to comment on 2 GHD titles in a row...my favorite movie of all times!!

Scrubs is on a few times during the day on various stations, check your local listings ;)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I watched Groundhog Day this past weekend. That movie's so good, it never gets old. But Ilike your theory, Katie. That's very true :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home