Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kinoki foot pads

It's snowing. AGAIN. And then I saw on Oprah yesterday that 60% of Americans have a vitamin D deficiency. I'm starting to feel ricketts coming on.

Does anybody have a good salad recipe? We've got a family get-together this weekend and I've been assigned salad. And I'm completely adrift because I hardly ever touch the stuff. Unless, of course, you consider mixing Pop Rocks into applesauce "salad." I would just like to find something easy to make and portable, too. I suppose I could go buy a couple tubs of potato salad and put them in a bowl, but nobody's going to buy that I made that. Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was a better cook, but it's just so much more fun to eat food that other people have made. Am I right, or am I right?

6 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Do you mean like macaroni salad or like a salad with lettuce and veggies?

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinoki foot pads! I swear I'm going to buy some of those so they can solve all my problems!

How about a fruit salad? All you have to do is chop!

10:36 AM  
Blogger UhLisa said...

I have a great pea salad recipe but it's kind of a summery salad. Pasta mixed with either chicken or tuna is always a good bet. Plus you can dress it up by using tri-color rigatoni. Oooh...

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a good broccoli bacon salad. It's really easy and really good! I'll send you an email after lunch with the recipe.

I'm so bummed that I missed your visit yesterday! Everyone said Lil J was so cute and looked so different from the last visit. Darn that little Petri dish of a son!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I think broccoli bacon sounds good! They didn't say what kind of salad, so they're getting what they're getting.

You know how you can tell Kinoki foot pads work? Cause they're vaguely Japanese!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Broccoli bacon salad sounds great!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home