Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet sassy molassy

Poor Lil J. When we got home from the pediatrician's yesterday, he fell asleep for over two hours. I was glad he got some sleep, but when he woke up I think he was both hungry and in pain from the shots, so he was just crying and crying. He sounded so pitiful. He was crying so hard that he wouldn't eat, too, so I kept trying to tell him he'd feel better if he ate, but it took him 20 minutes to believe me. Fortunately, he seems like his normal self today. He bounces back like a champ! You can't stop him--you can only hope to contain him!

I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day. Despite all of J's protests that it's a holiday fabricated by Hallmark, he sent roses, a teddy bear and chocolates. Good man. Frankly, I don't care if Satan himself made Valentine's Day. I want candy!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you deserve it for taking such good care of Lil J!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Aww, thank you! You, too, deserve a chocolate heart equal to your body weight!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I don't think that would be a good idea!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home