Friday, February 22, 2008

What's Joey's favorite food? Sandwiches!

Oooh, Lost was excellent last night! I should have seen that ending coming since they'd actually shown Claire, but I was totally surprised. By the way, Claire sure got over Charlie quickly, didn't she? She was just all kicks and giggles. But, I'll tell you what, I just don't see why Jack and Sawyer are so ga-ga over Kate. She's very emotionally unavailable. But I suppose when you're stranded on a deserted island....

I got my hair cut yesterday. This was the second or third time I've gone to a salon, said I wanted my hair chopped, and the stylist replied "No, you don't" and then only cut off 3 inches. Why does that keep happening? Either I'm coming off very insecure or I look seriously fantastic with long hair. I'm guessing the former. Heh.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the minute Kate said something about her son that it was Aaron. Maybe I'm a simple person, but I'd love to see the post-island stuff chronologically sometime.

I would LOVE to see you with shorter hair and damn any stylist who doesn't give that to you. Jerks. I get shy when I'm at the stylist. I usually let them talk me into things and then I regret it later.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Hannah Barnaby said...

I didn't watch the new episode last night, but I did watch the "enhanced" one (reminiscent of VH1's Pop-Up Video, no?) so I had a fresh chance to notice that Kate's two front teeth look like Chiclets. Very distracting, especially when she's trying to get all sexy with Jack...

My stylist won't do anything different, even when I bring in pictures. And once she cut one side of my hair a full 1/2 inch shorter than the other side. But I'm too much of a wuss to leave her.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I get all paranoid that they're trying to tell me that I'd look bad with shorter hair so I don't assert myself. Salons are scary.

What I want to know is when Jack's bearded, alcoholic meltdown fits into these flash forwards.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hee, Chiclets

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus I'm scared that if I disagree with them they're just going to give me an awful cut to spite me. Stylist Paranoia!

I'm sorry I'm not watching the "enhanced" episodes. I bet they're fun.

The bearded meltdown is why I want to see a chronolgy post-island. I think his meltdown occurs well after his visit with Hurley in the looney bin and Kate's legal troubles.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The enhanced episodes are cool. They give lots of hints and reminders.
So Aaron isn't one of the Oceanic 6, right? We still have 2 more to find out, yes?

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would argue that Aaron doesn't count because he wasn't born when the plane crashed. Though I read a recap where they think he is one of the 6 which I would be pissed about.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home