Monday, March 03, 2008

Shooting some b-ball outside of the school

We went out to breakfast on Saturday to the local Amish restaurant (they make the best donuts! I appreciate the Amish philosophy of not skimping on the cream filling), and my mother-in-law snapped this picture:
I definitely see the resemblance, but I still find it fascinating how his eyes are blue. I know they'll turn brown or green in a few more months, but I dig how blue they are now. With the current eye color and the reddish hair, he looks Irish to me. I feel like putting him in a fisherman's sweater, slapping a pipe in his mouth and changing his name to Sean O'Grady.

Oh, and here's a tip from me to you: if you're ever perusing cable and are tempted to watch the movie Doom, don't. It's not worth it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avoid Doom. Got it.

And as for the picture...AWWWWWW!!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Great picture! How was breakfast? That made me think of that awesome restaurant we went to with Dr. Bryan, the Menonite place?

I saw that Doom was on last night and after I read the description I passed...glad I did!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yoder's! They had some tremendous mashed potatoes.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Hannah Barnaby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look soooo good!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That picture must have been Photoshopped because I look way better in it than I usually do.

10:13 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Yoder's...you're good! I would have never remembered that! I went one more time while in that neck of the woods doing research for my thesis. Yum. I would have much rather had that than the Lean Pocket i had for lunch today. :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

If you want a good laugh, watch Jim Gaffigan's bit on Hot Pockets on YouTube. "Death Pocketssssss."

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home