Friday, May 30, 2008

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs

Well, I only got to see about 20 minutes of the Lost season finale last night because a certain little man was not in a very good mood, but my friend at work was just filling me in on what happened. I did see the part where Walt visited Hurley in the mental hospital. Man, he looked like he was about 25. I'm sad about Jin though. I hope he got off that freighter somehow and was rescued by gentle sea turtles. That's so cool that Sun is turning all evil though. I wouldn't mess with her. She's skinny but tough...like beef jerky that's been exposed to air.

I think fate, destiny, God, whatever you want to call it has taken pity on my tired self this morning because my sister-in-law showed up to babysit today with a dozen donuts and my boss came to work with a dozen bagels. Awww yeah. Am I already full from eating my cereal and a donut this morning? Am I still going to have a bagel anyway? Uhh yeah!

6 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

TGIF! I got to work this a.m. and someone had brought bagels and made cookies in our cookie oven! The best part? My FAVORITE bagel was included...the one with the sugar and cinnamon all over it. YUM.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!! I didn't get a bagel or donut or cookie from a cookie oven (I want a cookie oven!).

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

If I was President, every office would have a cookie oven. I'd amend the Constitution to make it so.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they weren't bagelfuls, were they?

9:46 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Even with all the wonderful-ness surrounding Bagel Fridays, do you want to know what bugs the crap out of me? Those moochers who eat what is brought EVERY Friday but NEVER sign up to bring anything!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Dude, even if it's just a $2 box of donut holes from the local supermarket, you HAVE to bring in treats to work every once in a while. Or your coworkers will kill you.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home