Friday, May 23, 2008

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold

Is it possible for babies to get insomnia? Because Lil J was up at 12:30, 3:30 and for good at 4:30 last night. He wasn't having trouble breathing...it seemed like he was just wired. Apparently, feeding him chocolate-covered espresso beans at 9 last night was a bad idea. Note to self. Seriously, though, that was weird. You'd think he had things to worry about or something.

My friend at work and I were talking yesterday about work snacks. We both do this thing where, when we pass by the counter in the break room, if there's anything new sitting there, we zoom in immediately and investigate if it's something to eat. More often than not, it's just somebody putting some napkins or a tomato plant there (so cruel), but every once in a while, we find some cinnamon rolls and grapes. So gratifying, I can't even put it into words. It's kind of pathetic, but it's like winning our own little lottery. Sniff. I do love me some cinnamon rolls.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Work snacks are the best! I would say that about 3 days out of 5 someone brings something to work to snack on...AND, my boss got a cookie oven and he comes in on Fri mornings and makes cookies for the staff!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, a cookie oven?? I must put in a purchase request for one of those!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home