Wednesday, May 07, 2008

You snooze, you make Mommy very happy

I've had this video on my cell phone for about three weeks and am finally getting around to posting it. I hope the audio comes through when you play it, because his exclamations of "Ahh! AHHHH!" are hilarious. But even if your computer is mute, please take note of how hard he is chewing on that one finger of his. He gums that sucker like crazy. And he likes the taste of J's fingers, too, although mine are apparently too bland. Hmph.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to listen to the audio yet, but wow- how cute :)
Does he love his exersaucer?
Its funny b/c I think about how much Logan has changed, but then I see this and think "Wow! Jonathon is already bouncing around in his exersaucer!!"

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

He LOVES his exersaucer! My younger sister gave us that as a hand-me-down and it was one of the best presents we've gotten for him. He already flips the "pages" of the plastic book on there and moves the plastic rings from one side of the arch to the other. Plus, he has a great time throwing himself around in there. Freaks me out, but at least he's happy.

9:57 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

EH liked her exersaucer, too...for about 2 weeks. So, I was really glad ours was a hand-me-down. As soon as she could crawl, she wanted nothing to do with it. Enjoy his being confine-able while you can! :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

When we put Lil J on his tummy, he's grunting and straining to try to move forward. If you put your hands behind his feet, he pushes off and scoots as long as you let him. It's fun now, but it does occur to me that I'm going to have to watch him a lot better when he's actually crawling.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Beth- appreciate the limited mobility while you can! Even though Logan LOVES his exersaucer, now that he can crawl, it doesn't keep his interest as long as it used to.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home