Friday, April 25, 2008

Sometimes even a picnic's no picnic

I didn't get to see 30 Rock or Lost at all last night because I was completely passed out by then, but I did manage to watch The Office even though I missed a lot of dialogue because I had the sound turned down. But, somehow, that made it even funnier when Toby leapt over that gate with the grace and agility of a young gazelle. Toby. And I have to admit that I was a little surprised that Ryan is on the blow. Although you have to figure only drugs could motivate someone to have that kind of facial hair. So it does sort of make sense.

Oh, and my legs failed last night! I was asleep in bed in what seemed to be a pretty standard position (I mean, I wasn't doing noctural yoga or anything), so when Lil J started to cry around 2 a.m., I stood up and immediately hit the floor because my legs were asleep. Circulation problem! J actually had to get up out of bed, lift me up off the floor and put me back in bed. It was actually kind of a funky feeling...although I am a little concerned that I might have broken a toe and I just don't feel it yet. But what really stinks is that I can't make fun of my older sister anymore--that happened to her once when we were in high school, and I've been teasing her about it for 19 years. Dang it. Vengeance is hers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's freaky! I hope it doesn't happen again.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is weird... I thought it was weird enough when I couldn't feel my legs b/c of my epidural- ha!

The Office was another weird and uncomfortable episode like the dinner party.

I didn't make it for Lost either... and I'm mad b/c Mike watched it without me!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, it's not often my limbs just stop working like that. It's quite a surprise.

Katie, I can't believe Mike watched without you! Unless he re-enacts it scene by scene for you, that's just not right ;)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He says he wants to watch it again with me and I said no! haha!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

HA! Yeah! Take that!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home