Friday, April 11, 2008

I think she should go back to GREENBOW, ALABAMA!

I didn't get to see all of 30 Rock and The Office last night because they came on when I was putting Lil J to bed, but the parts I did get to see were cracking me up. What a horrible dinner party. Seriously, if I went to someone's house and they said we weren't eating dinner until 10, I'd have to "go to the bathroom" and sneak out to my car to get my emergency stash of candy canes. Parties are supposed to be fun, and most people I know aren't that much fun when they're starving. And that is precisely why you don't hear about a lot of parades and picnics taking place in Africa. If you haven't had protein in a while, I think you're much more likely to start wars with neighboring tribes simply out of crankiness. Oooh, I think I'm on to another idea that'll get me my second Nobel Prize--developing protein in a cheap pill form that will eradicate war all over the world. Yes! I'm just full of ridiculous yet oddly practical ideas this week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Office was like watching a train wreck (even more than usual). I bet you could make a fun drinking game out of Jan and Michael saying "babe".

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, and the thing with Michael's three vasectomies?? Ouch!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I can't believe how funny The Office was last night - it was like the writers had MONTHS off to think of funny stuff to write... ;-)

Seriously, I did not stop laughing for that entire episode. I loved when Jim tried to make a break for it. And Dwight's "date"?!?! "It's strictly carnal, I assure you."

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I loved when they were all sitting down at the table to finally eat and Michael dipped his dinner into his wine and you could tell Jan wanted to smack him. That neon sign was class-ay.

12:41 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

So, are Jim and Pam together?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home