Wednesday, April 02, 2008

This is how we do it

Here's Lil J getting his groove on. Well, I don't know if he was actually dancing while his Grandma took this picture, but I like to think of him whirling his arms above his head and doing the "Whoo whoo!" shout like all the club kids. I hope that one day when he's old enough, Lil J will be one of those guys who's not afraid to dance. Too many dudes are self-conscious about shaking it. I've always appreciated a guy who will get out there and do the lawnmower with reckless abandon. That's living, my friends.

8 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

woo hoo! Go Lil J! You will have to teach him how to shag when he is old enough!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the elevator... that was always my fav :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I was always kind of sad that I didn't learn how to shag when I lived in South Carolina. I saw Ashley shag in a recital once and it looked like a lot of fun.

You know, that whole paragraph sounds nasty when you think of the English definition of "shag."

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a shag class with Ashley and Reba. That was a good time.

Lil J looks so cute in that picture!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I was in a recital! But it was fun taking the class! And the sad part- I can't do the shag very well anymore! booger! Lil' J and Eva Cate can learn to shag together!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

They'd be a great dance team, I just know it!

12:52 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Let us know when Lil J starts doing the sprinkler and/or the shopping cart...2 of my personal favorites!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

OMG, teh kyoot!

And thanks to my British college roommate and my non-southern origins, I am really cracking up over the discussion about shagging. :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home