Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mister Misterton

Lil J and I fell asleep on the couch pretty early last night, and then he slept until almost 6 this morning, so I feel like a farmer who goes to sleep at sundown and gets up at sunrise. Aside from the hard work, the outdoorsiness and the overalls, I think I'd make a pretty good farmer. After all, I like food a lot and I think I'd appreciate the lack of noisy neighbors. Oh, J told me that last night, the neighborhood kids were getting into a number of fights on the street. Apparently, the racial slurs and fists were just flying. Lovely. And these kids are only about 12 or 14 years old, so they're not even big enough to do real damage. YET. This is why we have to move. Cause once they're old enough for gun permits, things are going to go downhill fast.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my sleep so much, I am willing to keep farmers hours. I mean, I'd love to sleep in, but I don't think Logan would be to happy with me if he didn't get his breakfast!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, and breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, too. I do like mornings.

Is Logan still eating the barley cereal?

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little piggy eats just about anything these days! Barley, oatmeal, lots of fruits and veggies... we're working on eating real food now, but he isn't super interested in eating chunks of food, but he does like the Gerber puffs!

10:24 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

EH loved the Gerber puffs! It was so funny when her fingers would be wet from jamming her hands into her mouth with the puffs and then the puffs would stick to her fingers. Maybe you had to be there?

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, I know exactly what you are talking about! We think he looks like a little magician b/c he uses both hands to put it in his mouth, so you can't always see if it makes it into his mouth or if it has fallen in the highchair abyss- it just disappears!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home