Friday, March 14, 2008

Slug Bug (owwww!)

Ok, does it qualify as "rolling over" if you put a baby on his belly, he kicks himself up so he's lying on his side and then he sort of flops over onto his back? If so, Lil J rolled over last night. Who's a good boy?!?

You know, it took me a while to figure out what was going on with Sun and Jin last night, so by the time Sun was done talking at the gravesite, I was finally like "Ohhhhh, he flashed back and she flashed forward." Confusing! But that outcome was so sad. I really like both those characters, so I just hope that we get to see more of them before the inevitable death. And that means we're up to 5 of the Oceanic 6, I think. And who called it when it came to the spy on the boat?! I did! I called it! Boffo. Wasn't it weird seeing Michael after all this time? It was like running into a high school classmate at Target and feeling happy to see them but also slightly guilty for not really caring up until that point. You know what I'm talking about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last part of your post- you described it perfectly!

I cried at the end of Lost last night :( I had a feeling that the Jin/Sun story lines were not in sync but didn't realize how much until the end. And then Jin's comment about "I will do anything to protect you and the baby" made me think that Jin didn't make it. But is he really dead or still on the island??? I didn't catch this, but heard that the date on his tombstone is the date of the crash.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just can't imagine Sun would leave Jin on the island, but it is possible. Or maybe she thinks he's dead but he's really not? I've just always loved their storyline and they're such good actors that I hate the idea of one of them not being on the show. But, yeah, I could totally see Jin sacrificing himself for Sun and the baby. Sob!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home