Friday, March 28, 2008

The South Pacific calls YOU!

Are you ever awake in the middle of the night, see lights flashing out of the corner of your eye and wonder if you're having a stroke only to feel like an idiot a minute later when the thunder starts? That might just be me. I tell you what, Lil J had a very restless night, so I'm feeling a trifle foggy in the head today. I think I was up every hour from 1:30 to 4:30, at which point I was just awake and couldn't fall back to sleep. I remember having a dream where I had some really nice hair though, so that was kind of cool. In my dreams, I am often a delightful shade of blonde and my hair has body and bounce. I also have a lot more shopping money in my dreams, too. Wow, that's a really American dream, isn't it? I wonder if women in Sweden dream about being blonde and shopping in malls. Probably not. They have bigger fish to fry. Like herring.

I am so tired.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I chuckled at the herring joke.

I dreamt about my cousin and her husband the other night but Brad and Angelina were playing them in the dream.

I hope you and Lil J get some good sleep this weekend. And see if you can't dream yourself winning the lottery.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps lil J is going thru a growth spurt... or worse, teething!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

He has been drooling and trying to chew on things the last few days. I hope it's not teeth. Cause, let me tell you, that will be the end of breastfeeding. Gah!

3:09 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Do you know if it is teeting yet? EH only bit me once while nursing and I yelped so loud that it scared her to death and she never did it again! :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home