Tuesday, April 08, 2008

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

We've started watching Cash Cab in the evenings because, honestly, you can only watch the same Simpsons reruns so many times before you want to stab yourself. But Cash Cab is great, especially if you enjoy the trivia. Yesterday's episode featured this family of contestants from Kentucky, and one of the first questions was something like "Name the city that elected Ray Nagin as mayor in 2004." And, I kid you not, the teenage son answered in this thick country accent "New Jersey?" All I could do was smack my forehead and sigh. Of course, then we started making fun of him mercilessly, and I've been answering all of J's questions to me with "New Jersey?" ever since. I'm quite sure he's sick of it now, but I still think it's hilarious. New Jersey. Ha!

By the way, I think I caught Lil J's cold. My head is so stuffed up with mucus that my neck is getting sore from supporting the extra weight. I also haven't been sleeping so great. In fact, I'm so tired, I think I'm going to go visit the city of New Jersey. See, it never gets old!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Cash Cab. I feel smart when I know the answers, more so than most other game shows. The questions are sufficiently difficult. Ok, maybe not the questions about city mayors but the other ones are.

Awww, I'm sorry you're sick! That sucks.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Those red light challenges are really hard, too. But I'm amazed at how people can rattle off all the Canadian provinces in 30 seconds. I definitely can't do that.

9:11 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

I love Cash Cab!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Do you love how the host disguises himself when they first get in? That cracks me up!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a fun show :)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home