Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I do not think that means what you think it means

I've never tried to post a video on here before, so I hope this works. This is a really short cell phone video I took of Lil J in his exersaucer on Sunday. After watching this about, oh, 800 times, I'm convinced that baby yawns could be the answer to the world's problems. I'm going to write a book titled Tired Babies=World Peace and then I will sit back and quietly wait for my Nobel Prize to arrive. I mean, really--how could anyone want to pick up a gun after watching this? It's inconceivable!

6 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

It works! How cute! I agree...you have solved world peace!

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die! (did I get the movie right?)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yep, Princess Bride, a modern classic of American cinema, in my opinion. "No more rhymes now, I mean it!"

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody want a peanut? (Sorry, I had to do it)

I am mad at my IT department b/c I cannot watch videos at work! I will have to wait until I get home :(

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Katie, your IT people are no fun. No fun at all!

10:30 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

I love The Princess Bride and can't wait to watch it with EH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
YYYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHH

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The only year I did really well in fantasy football was when I named my team The Shrieking Eels. I think that was fate.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home