Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ugh

Let me tell you something, it has been a really craptastic couple of days. Lil J spent the night in the hospital on Thursday for croup, but he seemed to be improving until Saturday morning, when he started throwing up everything he ate. So we took him to the pediatrician, who sent us back to the hospital, where we had to spend another night. The poor little guy is doing better, but apparently J and I caught a flu bug somewhere along the line, so he and I were up Sunday night puking our insides up. And I won't even get started on my bloody diarrhea either. Oy. I swear, I was sure I'd caught the ebola virus and my organs were liquefying. So yesterday was spent being laid up in bed, unable to move while Lil J's Grandma watched him for us. I'm still really weak today. I assume I'm dehydrated, and I can't eat much either. But at least I'm not throwing up anymore. I just don't appreciate enough not throwing up in my daily existence. But, if you can, keep your fingers crossed for us that the three of us are finally over these illnesses. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Oh, Ann, I am so sorry!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are all feeling better. Hang in there!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing! What a mess. I hope you're all feeling better very soon!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you all are feeling bad! Feel better soon!!!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home