Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yellow, absorbent and porous is he

See, Lil J's expression right there is pretty much how I look when he starts gasping for breath at 2 a.m. and we run into the nursery to make sure he's ok. He was up twice last night with breathing troubles. Fortunately, he was doing better when we left for work this morning. And we've got his fluoroscopy test this afternoon, so hopefully that'll give us some idea of what's causing all this.

You know, I just reread what I wrote and it sounds like I'm using the royal "we." Actually just referring to me and J there. I think pretty highly of myself, but I don't think THAT highly of myself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know how you make out today. I hope they can come up with an answer for you!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks! Me, too! I keep thinking that if they can just find out what the problem is, there's got to be SOMETHING we can do to make him more comfortable.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie!
I hope all goes well this afternoon!

1:25 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

How did it go??

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home