Monday, June 09, 2008

Darn shame what they did to that dog

I got my hair cut on Saturday. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I went to a nice salon and got a very nice stylist, but I think she determined me to be more fashion-forward than I actually am. I mean, it's nice because it's shorter and I have bangs so Lil J isn't pulling my hair anymore. But she cut a LOT of bangs into my hair. And it looks darker now because she cut out a lot of the old blonde hair. So I think I sort of look like I'm wearing an Egyptian wig. And I really don't have the features to carry off that kind of look. I don't know..maybe I'm still getting used to it. Maybe I should start wearing lots of kohl eyeliner and gold jewelry and go with the Cleopatra look. Bah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where's the picture??? :)

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need a week or two to for it to grow in a little and for you to figure out the best way to style it etc...

Maybe you've have the mom ponytail so long you just need sometime to get used to actually having a hair style- ha!

11:57 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Picture?? Give it a few days to see how you like it!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

As they say on a forum I'm on....

TTIUWP!! (This Thread is Useless Without Pictures!)

And by the way, I now have "Walk Like an Egyptian" stuck in my head and I blame you.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home