Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rocky Marciano was 75 when he fought Joe Lewis!

You know what I realized about this haircut? It's the exact same one I had in the second grade. My hair's darker, sure, and I'm less prone to wearing yellow plastic headbands now (although I would if I was wearing the appropriate outfit), but, yeah, pretty much the same basic shape. In fact, several people have said I look years younger with this coiffure. I wonder if I could still pass for an elementary school kid.... I often think that the jungle gyms they have now are much better than the ones we had, and I would love to test them out. At my elementary school, all the playground equipment was made of either iron bars or wood planks with nails sticking out of them. It's a wonder I made it out of there with both my eyes intact.

And it was so much fun yesterday--we gave Lil J his first jar of baby food. Sweet potatoes. At first, he scrunched up his face like "What the?" but then he got into it and was opening up his mouth real wide. That's my boy. Loves the complex carbohydrates.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The funny face was actually because he was thinking "who is this much younder looking mommy that is feeding me sweet potatoes??" Hehe :)

I'm glad he liked his taters :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

He love dem taters!

Ha, that's so true. It took Lil J like half a day to realize I was his mommy after the haircut.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of the haircut!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm not feeling brave enough about the haircut to post a picture yet. J said that with my hair back, I look like one of the Beatles. He didn't mean that as an insult, but that cannot be good.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it look like Saleisha from ANTM 9? I bet it look fabu but you're just not used to it yet.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That actually does sort of look like it except my hair is longer and there's no graduation between the rest of my hair and my bangs. Oddly enough, that haircut she has was the one I wore in 1st grade.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks way better than hers.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home