Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This isn't Melrose Place--we don't all love each other

I swear, this will be the last time I mention my hair...well, at least until it starts to grow out, gets completely uncontrollable and I get tempted to shave it all off AGAIN. But I think I finally figured out who this haircut reminds me of. You remember the video for George Michael's song Father Figure? With the black-haired model who, even at the time, I thought was a little mannish to be a supermodel but now it completely makes sense considering what we know about George Michael? But she had my haircut. Hers was a little shorter, darker and shinier, but that's who I remind myself of. So I'm feeling very early 90's right now. Not age-wise, decade-wise. I feel like buying a bedazzled bustier, leggings and a black cord choker necklace...and then never wearing them.

Lil J had more sweet potatoes last night and tomorrow he's going to get some carrots. I hope we don't turn him orange.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Linda Evangelista? Isn't she in that video? I didn't watch the clip you linked to, but I remember her being in the video...ATTACH A PICTURE! We are your friends, we won't judge you.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know you won't judge. But if I post a picture, it'll be out there in cyberspace. Tell you what, I'll email it to you. Look for it...

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home