Friday, August 29, 2008

Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the political season? I actually have nothing against politicians themselves or the American political process. I just hate the thousands of people who apparently have nothing better to do than wait in the wings of the various news shows until they can tell us their opinions of the candidates. Who are these people? Why are they so opinionated when they are, by the looks of it, unemployed? Freaks. Get a real job! I have decided that I'm not even going to turn on the Today show until 7:10 for the rest of the year since they have that stupid section at the beginning of every show when either a Republican or Democrat comes on and tells us what we should think. So annoying. They're like the telemarketers of broadcast news. You know what, guys? If I have a question about an issue, I'll call you. Otherwise, shut it. Oh, and I hate political commercials, too. How dumb do they think we are anyway that they believe we're going to vote based on a commercial? Do people actually do that? It would be like buying a Budweiser because Clooney does the commercials...well, ok, maybe I've done that...but it's Clooney! Clooooooney!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the phone calls either. The commercials crack me up b/c of all the crazy things they start throwing out... When Obama was 6 he took a toy from another kid on the play ground, what will he steal from us? McCain picks his nose, so don't pick him!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously. It's so juvenile. Then when I hear of the millions of dollars they spend on these stupid commercials, I just want to punch somebody. It seems like such a waste.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike politics so much. The commercials are beyond obnoxious. God bless my FauxVo.

Cloooooooooney!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Did you see that blurb on (I think it was) E! yesterday that Clooney's ex-girlfriend claims to have cheated on him? What the? Cheating on the Clooney?!? Why? Whyyyyyyyy??

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's probably just saying that because she wasn't getting any attention lately. Maybe she thought it'd make her look cool that she dared to cheat on Clooney. When really it just makes her look like stupid cheater.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home