Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm not here for you, man. I don't care about your crime

We have confirmation: Lil J is getting teeth! J was playing with him last night and helping him put this little plastic toy in his mouth (but, trust me, it's bigger than a toilet paper roll so he can't swallow it...unlike the little plastic flower I was letting him chew yesterday that he stuck entirely into his mouth, started gagging and consequently threw us into hysterics...whee!), and he heard a "click." So we felt his gums, and you can feel at least two teeth breaking through his bottom gum. Neat! I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to be able to make the "th" sound. Now I can rest easy that he will one day be able to say "THank you, Mom, for taking care of me when I was a baby and getting up so often at night THat you drove dangerously in traffic, were tempted to THrow forks at Dad every morning and once almost kicked a kitten." That will be gratifying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for Lil J! Maybe that had something to do with all the night waking too!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yes, it's all starting to make sense now. Poor kid. He's had a rough couple months, I'm telling you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Yay for Lil J! Boo for you. Harrison only bit me once or twice, but.... YOUCH! Does that hurt. :)

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home