Thursday, August 07, 2008

My cans! My antique cans!

Well, Lil J didn't exactly sleep through the night last night, but at least he went back to sleep the times he did wake up. I'll take it. In fact, right now I'm happy just to get two hours of continuous sleep once a night. How's that for lowering one's expectations? I remember back in my single days of insomnia when I was mad that I only slept 5 hours. 5 hours! I was so spoiled, and I didn't even realize it.

They're painting my office in the library today. I could be back there right now getting dizzy off the fumes, but I decided to be responsible and work out front instead. I'm no fun anymore.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The things no one tells you about being a parent...

I'm glad last night was a little better though!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, it's been an adventure, that's for sure :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, um...so been much complaining about paint fumes?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Not so much about the fumes, but you should hear the opinions about the colors. Mercy.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really? email me!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm on it!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home