Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Ray Ray

I am going to be so, so happy when Lil J can finally stop taking all three of these medications. He was on his antibiotic this weekend and had a really rough time sleeping all three nights he was on it. So last night I was pretty tired to begin with, and then the neighbors started with the curb ball around 8, and the *THWACK THWACK [pause] THWACKAWACK* of the basketball hitting the pavement was about to push me completely over the edge. So J talked me out of my two suggestions of shooting the neighbors or throwing fireballs at their house, and I finally fell asleep. And Lil J, being the sensitive, thoughtful baby that he is, gave me a break and only woke up twice last night. Sniff. I was so happy this morning, I felt like crying. And, oddly enough, that happiness coincided with a strong desire for waffles. Mmm, waffles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet lil' guy being so good last night!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's a good boy????

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I was very proud of him. Sniff.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home