Thursday, July 10, 2008

Heroes on the half shell

I'm very sad that I can't figure out how to get videos to play right on this blog because I have some excellent video at home of Lil J crawling/scooting this weekend. Oooh, I ALSO have a downright hilarious video that J took of our neighbors fighting in the street that I have GOT to share with you someday. That was something--a couple weeks ago we heard yelling in the street, looked out and saw the girl next door getting into an actual fistfight with a woman who was visiting across the street. Since we suspect that neither woman eats that much (their diets seem to consist mainly of Mountain Dew, cigarettes and/or crack), nobody was really hurt, but it was so funny to watch. We couldn't stop laughing. I haven't seen that much hair pulling, spitting and flip-flop throwing since middle school.

But I digress. Here is at least a picture of Lil J doing his scoot on Sunday. And please take note of the extremely cute Hawaiian shirt and shorts ensemble that Alisa sent him. Everybody thought he looked quite sharp.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shirt!

You should look into youtube for your video posting pleasure!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad that outfit fits him! Too cute.

Definitely go with youtube for posting videos.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Not only was the Hawaiian shirt so cute on its own, the blue was the exact same shade as his eyes.

We'll have to get those videos on YouTube. The girl fight one is too hilarious not to share.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that J taped them fighting. That's hysterical.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the YouTube!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It's actually sometimes hard to hear what the two women are yelling at each other during the fight because all you can hear is me and J laughing in the background.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home