Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich where the mutton is nice and lean. I love that.

We had an ENT follow-up appointment this morning, and, believe it or not, everything went well and we did not have to get checked into the hospital! Huzzah! That never happens. We still have a bunch of doctor's appointments over the next few weeks, but that seems like a total cake walk compared to being in the hospital. Dig it.

My friend at work had her baby at 5 this morning. I haven't seen a picture yet, and the suspense is killing me. Yesterday, she and I were talking about baby names and she showed me a baby announcement of a little boy whose parents named him Ford Quitslund. I mean, who does that to a defenseless baby? Hey, parents of F.Q. there, is life not hard enough for children? You thinking he needs more challenges in life? Jerks. I can't believe people do that sort of thing. And I won't even go on about the announcements I saw for poor Yenniss-Yedonna and little Norak. Sigh.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know a Rocco Angelo... both fine Italian names, but he was born to parents John and Michelle... doesn't quite fit!

One of our baby name requirements was that Mike could not make fun of the name!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some great names! I read something yesterday that people actually pay a name consultant to help them choose.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, it's hard to pick a name, but it should never get so desperate that you settle on "Ronak." Sad.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm sorry, "Norak."

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if things already weren't so bad for Norak, you go and call him Ronak!

Is anyone else thinking of the Coneheads from SNL right now?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Gah, it does sound like an alien name! That poor kid. I imagine when he's old enough, he'll just go by "Ted."

1:18 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!
Loved your title quote! :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home