Friday, June 13, 2008

A woman's best friend is a nearsighted man

This is terrible, but I haven't gotten J anything for Father's Day yet. And, honestly, I don't know if I'll get a chance to buy him something before Sunday. I know it's his first year as a father and I should really do something special for him, but I have a feeling he's going to get a granola bar wrapped in tin foil. I have the best intentions, but I'm going on four hours of sleep again, so I don't even have the energy to find him something on the internet. Seriously, it would be so much easier if he was a woman. I'd just order him cookies and have them shipped overnight. But, noooo, he's got to be a man, and men just aren't appeased by food like women are. Hmph. He would be happy if I got him something useful like a drill bit or a gigabyte of RAM. What is that about?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotten Mike a cookie "bouquet" on several occasions and he has enjoyed it!

Another super simple idea... frame a picture of lil J for him for his desk :) Or take them to do something manly on Father's day... we are going to a baseball game :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It's too bad they don't make steak bouquets, because J would really like that.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! But they do make Omaha Steaks! I don't know if you could get them to him by Sunday, but late steaks are better than no steaks at all!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Omaha Steaks. I will check it out. Maybe if I send them an extra $20, they could arrange some filets into the shape of flowers for me.

I am so tired.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home