Friday, June 27, 2008

Party on, Garth

I brought the pictures of Lil J's bronchoscopy to work with me today, and I was thinking about posting a picture of his subglottic hemangioma, but I decided that since it's Friday, I'd go with something cute as opposed to something anatomical and sorta gross. I'll tell you what though--he's already outgrown the outfit he's wearing in this picture, and it was only taken a couple weeks ago. We call him Baby Hulk. Not just because of the steroids he's on but because he'll stand up on his feet, stretch his arms down and make this "Hhhhurrrrr" grunt until his face is red. Ain't even poopin' either. Just hulking out.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get some video of the kid doing that and Mike and I will make you a video of the Incredible Hulk intro and lil J!

Being a science nerd, I probably would like to see the hemangioma, but I am also very glad that you posted this nice pic of lil J instead!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'll have to scan it and email it to you. It's actually not that gross. Now, the pictures I saw in the book on Newborn Surgery that I checked out...those were pretty disturbing.

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Aw, he's such a cutie!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see the hemangioma too.

I would love a Mike vid of Lil J hulking out! Do it!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ok, I'll try to record him hulking out this weekend. We just got back from the pediatrician, and he screamed the entire time we were in the office. These steroids are giving him the roid rage, I'm telling you.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Doug, once again, off the juice."

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the pediatrician have anything useful to say about anything?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home